sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

Ana Bispo - Playful

Headline
I wanna hold your hand

About Me
I'm a thoughtful, independent and quiet person but that doesn't mean that I don't like company... That's why I'm here! I like to be entranced by the beauty of the world around me. As for my take on life, planning is one of my favorite things! I love being organised and getting things done.

I love my family and try and spend time with them as much as I can. Other interests... I have to admit to being quite partial to a spot of TV. It's probably my favorite way to chill out - lazing in front of the telly. I'm quite an outdoorsy person too so I'd also love to be able to spend more time chilling in the middle of nowhere.

Romance to me would have to be those small gestures that make me feel totally cared for and adored, like sheltering from a storm together, me and you against the world. I'm a sucker for really original dates, the kind that make you feel like you're on holiday in your own city. A bit of creativity goes a long way to wooing this girl! I like feeling safe and secure. Nothing beats a big bear hug to make everything feel ok! If love was a place it would be a picnic in the woods, natural, relaxing and perfectly memorable. I think love is all about being best friends and allies, whatever life throws at you.

My family is definitely one of my priorities in life - it's all about building something really amazing together. My plus points? I guess I'm really good at caring for others. I get a lot of satisfaction out of looking after other people and trying to make a difference to their lives. My long term vision? Hard to say for sure but I love the idea of settling down in a country cottage, growing my own vegetables and living the good life.

Favorite Things
If I had an extra hour today I'd love to escape to the countryside and get some fresh air. My favorite type of film would have to be old black and white classics. There's something so romantic about them. Happiness to me is jumping in muddy puddles. Wellies optional.

Hotspots
I'm a country girl at heart. On holiday, I like long walks and lazy evenings. And I don't mind getting mud on my jeans.

Weekend
My ideal Saturday night would have to include having a bubble bath

My perfect Sunday afternoon would be all about cycling in the countryside

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Filipenses 4:8: Por fim, irmãos, todas as coisas que são verdadeiras, todas as que são de séria preocupação, todas as que são justas, todas as que são castas, todas as que são amáveis, todas as coisas de que se fala bem, toda virtude que há e toda coisa louvável que há, continuai a considerar tais coisas.